Noel Cheer interviewed Winton Higgins for his ‘In Conversation’ programme on FaceTV in February 2013 during Winton’s visit to New Zealand. They had both just arrived in Auckland from the Sea of Faith conference in Hastings. Well worth watching, you can see this on the video page.
- Creating secular
Aotearoa New Zealand
- A “Re~Collection” on building, renewing, and sustaining sanghas
- The power to be radical, and vulnerable
- Sanghas R Us
- Noah Rasheta interviews Stephen Batchelor
- Can anyone spot an initial capital letter?
- Are secular Buddhists modern or traditional?
- Online, together, meditating, secular
- Establishing a meditation practice
- Dissolving the secular–faith divide
- Meditation in Invercargill
- Secular Buddhism and the the politics of decency
- Buddhism and humanism – is there a conflict?
- Kookaburra Sangha – Australia’s newest secular Buddhist community
- Conscious listening: meditating on sounds
- Winton Higgins’ week in Wellington
- The Facebook Sutta (SN 57.1)
- Introduction to secular dharma – a study group
- What if I’m doing it wrong?
- Sue Hamilton
- False starts and blind alleys – bringing secular dharma practitioners together
Bhikkhu Bodhi faces a great divide
Prominent U.S. Pali translator contrasts 'Classical' and 'Secular' Buddhisms
A fruitful start for meaningful discussion perhaps?Find it here
Login StatusYou are not logged in.
In This Momentan occasional newsletter
Seeking your generosity
If you find inspiration and sustenance in this website and would like to help secular dharma practice communities develop, and grow, do please offer your support
A MONTHLY DONATION
- Somewhere between a flat white and a good meal perhaps
A ONE-TIME DONATION
- You can also support us with a one-time donation through PayPal
OR BY BANK TRANSFER
- Go to the Generosity page to find out how to do this
Translate this page
Search this site