- Creating a
Aotearoa New Zealand
- ‘Classical’ vs ‘Secular’ Buddhism – Bhikkhu Bodhi faces a great divide
- Bodhi Institute to launch in 2016
- The Dharma Bum | Atheist Alcoholic Freethinker Activist Buddhist Monk
- Relationality is crucial for an intelligent and coherent secular Buddhism
- Online course – The Four Great Tasks: Rethinking the Dharma for a Secular Age
Login StatusYou are not logged in.
In This Momentan occasional newsletter
Prominent U.S. Pali translator contrasts 'Classical' with 'Secular' Buddhisms
A fruitful start for meaningful discussion perhaps?Find it here
Translate this page
Search this site
Tag Archives for Te Moata
I am intending to organise a seven day insight dialogue meditation retreat in New Zealand on 22 February 2014 at Te Moata on the Coromandel peninsula. At the moment, I am wanting expressions of interest so I can get an idea of numbers.
Here’s an idea for a new, self supporting retreat model at Te Moata. I’ve been talking with some friends about a new type of leaderless retreat that would support everyday-life practice. I’d like to know if this would interest others.